Trump says he’s considering deporting wife and FIVE children of DC National Guard shooter Rahmanullah Lakanwal

President Trump is mulling whether to deport the family of the Afghan migrant accused of opening fire on National Guardsmen in Washington DC.

Trump said his team are ‘looking at that right now’ when asked about potentially deporting the wife and five children of 29-year-old terror suspect Rahmanullah Lakanwal.

‘We’re looking at the whole situation with family. It’s a tragic situation,’ he added.

Trump spoke of potentially deporting Lakanwal’s family as the White House said it would ‘permanently pause’ all migration from third-world countries.

At an event on Thursday evening, Trump also announced the passing of West Virginia National Guard soldier Sarah Beckstrom, 20, days after the shooting.

The other National Guard soldier targeted in the shooting, Andrew Wolfe, 24, remains in critical condition. On Friday morning, charges against Lakanwal were upgraded to first degree murder following Beckstrom’s death.

Lakanwal was brought to the United States in 2021 as part of former president Joe Biden‘s Operation Allies Welcome when he withdrew from Afghanistan, which facilitated temporary visas for Afghans who assisted US Special Forces.

He settled in Bellingham, Washington, with his wife and at least five children, and their home was raided on Thursday by FBI agents.

Officials said at a Thursday press conference that Lakanwal drove across the country from his home in Bellingham to DC before he fired at the troops on Wednesday afternoon with a .357 revolver.

President Trump revealed that the White House is considering deporting the family of the Afghan migrant accused of opening fire on National Guardsmen in Washington DC
Afghan soldier Rahmanullah Lakanwal, 29, was named as the alleged gunman in custody over the horror shoot-out

FBI Director Kash Patel said his agency was carrying out a ‘coast-to-coast’ investigation, which has included raiding two properties in Washington associated with the suspect.

Lakanwal was previously charged with three counts of assault with intent to kill while armed and possession of a firearm during a crime of violence, however officials said the charges were dependent on the condition of the victims.

Following Beckstrom’s passing, it is likely officials will make good on a vow from Attorney General Pam Bondi after the shooting, where she told Fox News that the White House could pursue terrorism charges and the death penalty in the case.

Late on Wednesday night, CIA Director John Ratcliffe told Fox News Lakanwal had direct links to the CIA from his work alongside US Special Forces in Afghanistan.

‘The Biden administration justified bringing the alleged shooter to the United States in September 2021 due to his prior work with the U.S. government, including CIA,’ Ratcliffe admitted.

He said his involvement with the CIA was ‘as a member of a partner force in Kandahar, which ended shortly following the chaotic evacuation.’

Sarah Beckstrom, 20, tragically lost her life two days after she was shot in the attack
Andrew Wolfe, 24, remains in critical condition
Officials said Lakanwal drove across the country from his home in Bellingham, Washington, to DC before he fired at the troops on Wednesday afternoon with a .357 revolver

Like President Trump, Ratcliffe slammed the former administration’s ‘disastrous’ actions during the withdrawal of Afghanistan, which allowed unvetted foreigners to enter the US on temporary visas.

‘The individual – and so many others – should have never been allowed to come here,’ Ratcliffe said.

‘Our citizens and service members deserve far better than to endure the ongoing fallout from the Biden administration’s catastrophic failures.’

Trump announced Beckstrom’s death on Thursday evening during a call with military leaders to mark the Thanksgiving holiday.

He said: ‘She’s just passed away. She’s no longer with us. She’s looking down at us right now… she was an incredible person, outstanding in every single way.

The apartment complex where Rahmanullah Lakanwal, the suspect in the shooting of two National Guard members, and his family reportedly lived in Bellingham, Washington

Trump announced on Thursday night that his administration would ‘permanently pause’ all migration’from third world countries and order a green card audit of 19 nations in response to the shooting.

In a Truth Social post, Trump blasted former president Joe Biden for letting unvetted migrants stream into America – claiming he allowed the Afghan shooting suspect into the US during the disastrous 2021 withdrawal.

‘I will permanently pause migration from all Third World Countries to allow the US system to fully recover,’ he wrote on social media.

Trump also vowed to end all federal benefits for noncitizens, denaturalize migrants who undermine the US, and deport any foreign nationals deemed a security risk or ‘non-compatible with Western Civilization’.

‘Only REVERSE MIGRATION can fully cure this situation,’ he wrote in the Truth Social post.

‘Other than that, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL, except those that hate, steal, murder, and destroy everything that America stands for – You won’t be here for long!’

The countries that will face a re-examination are: Afghanistan, Burma, Chad, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Burundi, Cuba, Laos, Sierra Leone, Togo, Turkmenistan and Venezuela.

President Trump is mulling whether to deport the family of the Afghan migrant accused of opening fire on National Guardsmen in Washington DC.

Trump said his team are ‘looking at that right now’ when asked about potentially deporting the wife and five children of 29-year-old terror suspect Rahmanullah Lakanwal.

‘We’re looking at the whole situation with family. It’s a tragic situation,’ he added.

Trump spoke of potentially deporting Lakanwal’s family as the White House said it would ‘permanently pause’ all migration from third-world countries.

At an event on Thursday evening, Trump also announced the passing of West Virginia National Guard soldier Sarah Beckstrom, 20, days after the shooting.

The other National Guard soldier targeted in the shooting, Andrew Wolfe, 24, remains in critical condition. On Friday morning, charges against Lakanwal were upgraded to first degree murder following Beckstrom’s death.

Lakanwal was brought to the United States in 2021 as part of former president Joe Biden‘s Operation Allies Welcome when he withdrew from Afghanistan, which facilitated temporary visas for Afghans who assisted US Special Forces.

He settled in Bellingham, Washington, with his wife and at least five children, and their home was raided on Thursday by FBI agents.

Officials said at a Thursday press conference that Lakanwal drove across the country from his home in Bellingham to DC before he fired at the troops on Wednesday afternoon with a .357 revolver.

President Trump revealed that the White House is considering deporting the family of the Afghan migrant accused of opening fire on National Guardsmen in Washington DC
Afghan soldier Rahmanullah Lakanwal, 29, was named as the alleged gunman in custody over the horror shoot-out

FBI Director Kash Patel said his agency was carrying out a ‘coast-to-coast’ investigation, which has included raiding two properties in Washington associated with the suspect.

Lakanwal was previously charged with three counts of assault with intent to kill while armed and possession of a firearm during a crime of violence, however officials said the charges were dependent on the condition of the victims.

Following Beckstrom’s passing, it is likely officials will make good on a vow from Attorney General Pam Bondi after the shooting, where she told Fox News that the White House could pursue terrorism charges and the death penalty in the case.

Late on Wednesday night, CIA Director John Ratcliffe told Fox News Lakanwal had direct links to the CIA from his work alongside US Special Forces in Afghanistan.

‘The Biden administration justified bringing the alleged shooter to the United States in September 2021 due to his prior work with the U.S. government, including CIA,’ Ratcliffe admitted.

He said his involvement with the CIA was ‘as a member of a partner force in Kandahar, which ended shortly following the chaotic evacuation.’

Sarah Beckstrom, 20, tragically lost her life two days after she was shot in the attack
Andrew Wolfe, 24, remains in critical condition
Officials said Lakanwal drove across the country from his home in Bellingham, Washington, to DC before he fired at the troops on Wednesday afternoon with a .357 revolver

Like President Trump, Ratcliffe slammed the former administration’s ‘disastrous’ actions during the withdrawal of Afghanistan, which allowed unvetted foreigners to enter the US on temporary visas.

‘The individual – and so many others – should have never been allowed to come here,’ Ratcliffe said.

‘Our citizens and service members deserve far better than to endure the ongoing fallout from the Biden administration’s catastrophic failures.’

Trump announced Beckstrom’s death on Thursday evening during a call with military leaders to mark the Thanksgiving holiday.

He said: ‘She’s just passed away. She’s no longer with us. She’s looking down at us right now… she was an incredible person, outstanding in every single way.

The apartment complex where Rahmanullah Lakanwal, the suspect in the shooting of two National Guard members, and his family reportedly lived in Bellingham, Washington

Trump announced on Thursday night that his administration would ‘permanently pause’ all migration’from third world countries and order a green card audit of 19 nations in response to the shooting.

In a Truth Social post, Trump blasted former president Joe Biden for letting unvetted migrants stream into America – claiming he allowed the Afghan shooting suspect into the US during the disastrous 2021 withdrawal.

‘I will permanently pause migration from all Third World Countries to allow the US system to fully recover,’ he wrote on social media.

Trump also vowed to end all federal benefits for noncitizens, denaturalize migrants who undermine the US, and deport any foreign nationals deemed a security risk or ‘non-compatible with Western Civilization’.

‘Only REVERSE MIGRATION can fully cure this situation,’ he wrote in the Truth Social post.

‘Other than that, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL, except those that hate, steal, murder, and destroy everything that America stands for – You won’t be here for long!’

The countries that will face a re-examination are: Afghanistan, Burma, Chad, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Burundi, Cuba, Laos, Sierra Leone, Togo, Turkmenistan and Venezuela.

More from author

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Related posts

Latest posts

Sheriff’s deputy, father of 3, shot and killed by brother on Thanksgiving night, authorities say

WAGGAMAN, La. (WVUE/Gray News) - A sheriff’s deputy in Louisiana has been identified as the victim of a deadly Thanksgiving Day shooting. According to the St....

2 National Guard troops seen in jarring photo moments after being gunned down by Afghan terror suspect in DC

A jarring image shows authorities rushing to help two West Virginia National Guard members just moments after they were gunned down by a crazed shooter in...

Jenny McCarthy opens up on health issues after ‘teeth fell out’ and developed ‘growth’ on her eyeballs

Jenny McCarthy has detailed her horror health scare which led to her teeth ‘falling out’, after a bout of reoccurring mouth infections. McCarthy, a former...

Family celebrates 2nd Thanksgiving dinner with mail carrier who came to father’s aid

An Illinois family celebrated their second Thanksgiving dinner this week with a U.S. Postal Service mail carrier who came to their father's aid last year after...

Amber Heard reveals rare look into her life with family photos after changing her name and moving to new country

Amber heard gave her fans a look into her life over the last few years as she shared some snaps of her and her...

Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Jade Posts Sweet Video of Son Elliot Watching His Grandpa Perform at Thanksgiving Halftime Show

This Thanksgiving is extra special for Hailie Jade Scott and her family. The Just a Little Shady podcast host and daughter of rapper Eminem let fans in on the magic...

Want to stay up to date with the latest news?

We would love to hear from you! Please fill in your details and we will stay in touch. It's that simple!